Here’s How to Effectively Market to Auto Repair Businesses
You want to connect with individuals in the auto repair business. But you have to ask—how do you begin marketing to auto repair businesses? With help from Data Axle™ USA, of course! Let us help you begin advertising to auto repair businesses so you can start earning more revenue. Our auto repair businesses lists are tailored to help you find the exact right prospects. Customize your list and start targeting today!
Marketing to auto repair businesses begins with three simple steps to help you get to the right contacts:
Where are they located?
- Top Metros
- Radius Around an Address
- Area Code
- ZIP Code
- Carrier Route
Click the link to see auto repair businesses by location.
Types of Auto Repair Businesses
Is there a specific auto repair shop you’re looking for?
- Number of Employees
- Sales Volume
- Related Industries
- Square Footage
- Fleet Size
- Credit Rating
- Postal Selects
- Years in business
Click the link to see auto repair businesses by type.
Who is the best contact person to talk to about your product or services?
- Human Resources
- Marketing Executive
- Office Manager
- Business Development
- Regional Manager
Click the link to see auto repair businesses with specific job titles.
Ready to build a custom business list?
We’re standing by! A Data Axle USA representative will help you create the exact contact list you want, give you the list count, determine the contact fields you need, and provide you with a no-obligation quote.
Auto Repair Industry Quick Facts
There are thousands of auto repair and service leads in our database. Consider these statistics about the auto industry:
- The U.S. car market sold over 14,500,000 vehicles in 2020 according to Carsurance.
- The typical car on the road in the U.S. is a record-high 11.5 years old according to the HIS Automotive survey.
- Between 2009 and 2016, vehicle lease originations skyrocketed from just over one million to almost 4.5 million, leading to lower-than-expected maintenance and repair work according to linchpinseo.
- The average annual salary of auto repair and maintenance employees is $43,251 according to Carsurance.
- The auto industry accounts for 3% of America’s Gross Domestic Product according to Zippia.
- 7 million electric vehicles will be on the U.S. roads by 2030 according to Carsurance.
- The total value of the U.S. car and automobile manufacturing market is $100.9 billion in 2022 according to Zippia.
- Vehicle sales are down by 9% in 2022 from 2021 according to Marklines.
- Women account for 10.4% of the automotive engineer workforce according to Carsurance.
How to Begin Marketing to Auto Repair Businesses
If you’re wondering how to sell to auto repair businesses, it begins with defining your audience. Then you want to think about the best ways to reach them. Think about common mediums they might use to read or hear your message. Click on the links to learn more about the most popular marketing channels to deliver your message:
Auto repair shops want to increase brand awareness. They’ll be most receptive to marketing messages that focus on how you can help them increase the number of vehicles they service.
Connect with Us!
Complete the form and a marketing expert will be in touch to help you build the perfect list of prospects.
Get in Touch
Fill out the form and we’ll connect with you shortly to help you build your list and answer any questions you have.
Our Auto Repair Lists Are Best for:
- Parts suppliers
- Office supplies
- Insurance providers
Most Popular Segment Selections Include:
- Job Title
- Geography (ZIP Code, city, county, state, and more)
- Square footage
- Number of Employees
- Years in Business