How to Market and Sell to Retail Companies
Retail companies are always looking for new customers. No matter what you offer that can help them keep their doors open, marketing to retail companies is important to you. But when you’re not sure how to sell to retail companies, turn to the experts at Data Axle™ USA. In addition to our reliable lists of prospects, we also offer a host of marketing services that will help you reach them. Start marketing to retail companies today!
Marketing to retail companies begins with three simple steps to help you get to the right contacts:
Where are they located?
- Top Metros
- Radius Around an Address
- Area Code
- ZIP Code
- Carrier Route
Click the link to see retail companies by location.
Types of Retail Companies
Is there a specific type of retail company you’re looking for?
- Number of Employees
- Sales Volume
- Related Industries
- Square Footage
- Business Expenses
- Credit Rating
- Postal Selects
- Years in business
Click the link to see retail companies by type.
Who is the best contact person to talk to about your product or services?
- Regional Manager
- Human Resources
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Purchasing Executive
Click the link to see retail companies with specific job titles.
Ready to build a custom business list?
We’re standing by! A Data Axle USA representative will help you create the exact contact list you want, give you the list count, determine the contact fields you need, and provide you with a no-obligation quote.
Retail Company Quick Facts
There are millions of retail company prospects in our database. If you’re wondering how to sell to retail companies, keep these statistics in mind:
- From 2010 to 2021, the U.S. retail annual growth rate increased from 5.63% to 19.38% according to Zippia.
- FitSmallBusiness projects that by 2025, global retail sales are projected to hit $31.3 trillion.
- According to Shopify, nearly 50% of brands say unifying online and in-store operations and data will be their biggest challenge.
- According to Zippia, 73% of consumers prefer brands with personalized shopping experiences.
- Gen Z and Gen X are the only groups to shop more in-store than online according to FitSmallBusiness.
- According to Shopify, 54% of consumers say that over the next year they’re likely to look at a product online and buy it in-store.
- The retail sector is the #1 employment sector in the U.S., with 52 million jobs tied to it according to Zippia.
- A report from Shopify states that 41% of brands are investing in being transparent about their social impact, vision, goals, and progress to boost customer trust.
- According to FitSmallBusiness, 57% of small business owners say they’ve taken steps to create better risk mitigation in the future, based on the pandemic.
How to Market Your Business to Retail Companies
If you’re wondering how to sell to retail companies, it begins with defining your audience. Then you want to think about the best ways to reach them. Think about common mediums they might use to read or hear your message. Click on the links to learn more about the most popular marketing channels to deliver your message:
Start marketing to retail companies with a letter, postcard, brochure, or other mail piece.
Send a creative message and begin better marketing to retail companies. Let us design, deploy, and track your email.
Place ads on websites your retail company contacts or related industries frequently visit.
Increase your visibility to retail company leads on search engine results pages like Google™, Yahoo!®, and Bing™.
Streamline your cold calling process to retail companies with our telemarketing lists.
Reach millions of retail company leads with an advertisement on Facebook™ or LinkedIn®.
Want to find retail company leads on your own? We can equip you with innovative tools to find, acquire, and retain customers.
Retail companies rely on outside vendors and services. They’ll be most receptive to marketing messages that focus on how you can help them stay relevant to customers.
Connect with Us!
Complete the form and a marketing expert will be in touch to help you build the perfect list of prospects.
Get in Touch
Fill out the form and we’ll connect with you shortly to help you build your list and answer any questions you have.
Our Retail Company Lists Are Best for:
- Credit Card Processors
- Printing/Marketing Companies
- Billing Services
Most Popular Segment Selections Include:
- Job Title
- Geography (ZIP Code, city, county, state, and more)
- Annual Sales
- Number of Employees
- Years in Business