How to Market and Sell to Restaurants
Reaching out to restaurants begins with three simple steps to help you get to the right contacts at the right restaurants:
Where are they located?
- Top Metros
- ZIP Code
Click the link to see restaurants by location.
Want to find a certain restaurant?
- Cuisine they serve
- Sales/Number of Employees
- Top Franchise Brands
Click the link to see restaurants by cuisine and type.
Restaurant Industry Quick Facts
There are 579,979 restaurants in the United States. Of those:
- 43% with job title owner (250,157)
- 41% have 5 to 9 employees (238,337)
- 22% are franchises (127,614)
- 12% are pizza restaurants (65,644)
- 10% serve American cuisine (57,585)
- 9% are delicatessens (51,093)
- 2.4% are Italian restaurants (13,808)
- 1.9% are steak houses (10,654)
How to Market Your Business to Restaurants
Now that you’ve defined your audience, it’s time to think about the best ways to reach them. Think about common mediums they might use to read or hear your message. Click on the links to learn more about the most popular marketing channels to deliver your message:
If you’re someone who needs a steady stream of restaurant leads to sell your products or services, ask us about Data Axle Genie, our online proven solution to help you with your everyday sales prospecting. To set up your free trial, call 800.835.5856.
Get My FREE Custom Market Research Report
Fill out the form to reach a marketing expert to discuss marketing and selling to restaurants and get your free custom report.
Our Restaurant Lists are Best for:
- Restaurant Equipment & Supplies Manufacturers
- Restaurant Equipment and Supplies Wholesale
- Linens Wholesale
- Restaurant Hood & Duct Cleaning
- Restaurant Equipment Cleaning
- Restaurant Equipment Repair & Service
Most Popular Segment Selections Include:
- Job Title
- Geography (ZIP Code, city, county, state, and more)
- Annual Sales
- Number of Employees
- Years in Business