Here’s How to Effectively Market to Restaurants
From fresh produce to reliable staff to necessary equipment, restaurant owners need a lot to keep their place in proper working order. Plus, don’t forget about patrons! No matter how you can help this select group of individuals, marketing to restaurants is a must for your business. Discover new restaurant leads and start advertising to restaurants with help from Data Axle™ USA. Our extensive database will help you target the perfect prospects.
Marketing to restaurants begins with three simple steps to help you get to the right contacts:
Where are they located?
- Top Metros
- Radius Around an Address
- Area Code
- ZIP Code
- Carrier Route
Click the link to see restaurants by location.
Types of Restaurants
Is there a specific type of restaurant you’re looking for?
- Number of Employees
- Sales Volume
- Related Industries
- Square Footage
- Business Expenses
- Credit Rating
- Postal Selects
- Years in business
Click the link to see restaurants by cuisine and type.
Who is the best contact person to talk to about your product or services?
- Regional Manager
- Human Resources
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Purchasing Executive
Click the link to see restaurants with specific job titles.
Ready to build a custom business list?
We’re standing by! A Data Axle USA representative will help you create the exact contact list you want, give you the list count, determine the contact fields you need, and provide you with a no-obligation quote.
Restaurant Industry Quick Facts
There are millions of restaurant leads in our database. If you’re wondering how to sell to restaurant owners, keep these statistics in mind:
- $34 is the mean spend for takeout orders in the U.S. according to the Dining Trends Report.
- 34% of restaurants say 21-30% of their business is conducted via online ordering according to The State of Restaurants report.
- According to the National Restaurant Association, 51% of adults say they aren’t eating at restaurants as often as they would like.
- 33% of restaurants cite inventory as their top expense in 2021 according to The State of Restaurants.
- According to the Dining Trends Report, $46 is the mean spend for dine-in orders in the U.S.
- 84% of diners look up the menu online before deciding on a new restaurant according to the Dining Trends Report.
- 29% of diners order takeout and delivery at least once a week according to the Dining Trends Report.
- 78% of diners say locally sourced ingredients were very or somewhat likely to influence their decision to choose a specific restaurant according to the Dining Trends Report.
- 41% of diners always or often look at a restaurant’s social media before deciding on a new restaurant according to the Dining Trends Report.
How to Market Your Business to Restaurants
If you’re wondering how to sell to restaurants, it begins with defining your audience. Then you want to think about the best ways to reach them. Think about common mediums they might use to read or hear your message. Click on the links to learn more about the most popular marketing channels to deliver your message:
Connect with Us!
Complete the form and a marketing expert will be in touch to help you build the perfect list of prospects.
Get in Touch
Fill out the form and we’ll connect with you shortly to help you build your list and answer any questions you have.
Our Restaurant Lists Are Best for:
- Restaurant Equipment & Supplies Manufacturers
- Restaurant Equipment and Supplies Wholesale
- Linens Wholesale
- Restaurant Hood & Duct Cleaning
- Restaurant Equipment Cleaning
- Restaurant Equipment Repair & Service
Most Popular Segment Selections Include:
- Job Title
- Geography (ZIP Code, city, county, state, and more)
- Annual Sales
- Number of Employees
- Years in Business