How to Market and Sell to Plumbers
Reaching out to plumbers begins with three simple steps to help you get to the right contacts at the right plumbers:
Where are they located?
- Top Metros
- ZIP Code
Click the link to see plumbers by location.
Is there a specific plumbing company you’re looking for?
- Sales/Number of Employees
- Related Industries
- Top Franchise Brands
Click the link to see plumbers by type.
Plumbing Industry Quick Facts
There are 62,596 plumbing companies in the United States. Of those:
- 84% are contractors (52,725)
- 3% are plumbing and HVAC (1,954)
- 3% make plumbing fixtures or supply manufacturers (1,844)
- 49% with job title owner (30,670)
- 8% with job title president (5,010)
- 8% with job title manager (4,990)
- 63% less than 5 employees (39,577)
- 21% have 5 to 9 employees (13,523)
- 9% have 10 to 19 employees (5,442)
How to Market Your Business to Plumbers
Now that you’ve defined your audience, it’s time to think about the best ways to reach them. Think about common mediums they might use to read or hear your message. Click on the links to learn more about the most popular marketing channels to deliver your message:
If you’re someone who needs a steady stream of plumbers leads to sell your products or services, ask us about Data Axle Genie, our online proven solution to help you with your everyday sales prospecting. To set up your free trial, call 800.835.5856.
Get My FREE Custom Market Research Report
Fill out the form to reach a marketing expert to discuss marketing and selling to plumbers and get your free custom report.
Our Plumbers Lists are Best for:
- Plumbing Supplies Manufacturers & Distributors
Most Popular Segment Selections Include:
- Job Title
- Geography (ZIP Code, city, county, state, and more)
- Annual Sales
- Number of Employees
- Years in Business