How to Market and Sell to Manufacturers
Reaching out to manufacturers begins with three simple steps to help you get to the right contacts at the right manufacturers:
Where are they located?
- Top Metros
- ZIP Code
Click the link to see manufacturers by location.
Is there a specific manufacturer you’re looking for?
- Sales/Number of Employees
- Related Industries
Click the link to see manufacturers by type.
Manufacturing Industry Quick Facts
There are 24,121 manufacturers in the United States. Of those:
- 83% are general manufacturers (20,008)
- 23% with job title owner (5,464)
- 21% with less than $500,00 sales volume (5,109)
- 20% have 1 to 4 employees (4,759)
- 12% are assembly and fabrication services (2,948)
How to Market Your Business to Manufacturers
Now that you’ve defined your audience, it’s time to think about the best ways to reach them. Think about common mediums they might use to read or hear your message. Click on the links to learn more about the most popular marketing channels to deliver your message:
If you’re someone who needs a steady stream of manufacturers leads to sell your products or services, ask us about Data Axle Genie, our online proven solution to help you with your everyday sales prospecting. To set up your free trial, call 800.835.5856.
Get My FREE Custom Market Research Report
Fill out the form to reach a marketing expert to discuss marketing and selling to manufacturers and get your free custom report.
Our Manufacturers Lists are Best for:
- Freight & Shipping Companies
- Shipping & Packing Supply Companies
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Machinery & Tools
- Material Handling Equipment Seller
- Vending Suppliers
Most Popular Segment Selections Include:
- Job Title
- Geography (ZIP Code, city, county, state, and more)
- Annual Sales
- Number of Employees
- Years in Business