Here’s How to Effectively Market To Insurance Companies
You need insurance leads. In fact, you know how important it is to connect with high-quality, targeted insurance company prospects in order to grow your business. If you’re in need of an insurance industry mailing list so you can start marketing to insurance companies, trust Data Axle™ USA. We offer everything you need to find top-notch insurance company leads.
Marketing to insurance companies begins with three simple steps to help you get to the right contacts:
Where are they located?
- Top Metros
- Radius Around an Address
- Area Code
- ZIP Code
- Carrier Route
Click the link to see insurance companies by location.
Types of Insurance Companies
Is there a specific type of insurance company you’re looking for?
- Number of Employees
- Sales Volume
- Related Industries
- Square Footage
- Business Expenses
- Credit Rating
- Postal Selects
- Years in business
Click the link to see insurance companies by type.
Who is the best contact person to talk to about your product or services?
- Human Resources
- Marketing Executive
- Office Manager
- Business Development
- Regional Manager
Click the link to see insurance companies with specific job titles.
Ready to build a custom business list?
We’re standing by! A Data Axle USA representative will help you create the exact contact list you want, give you the list count, determine the contact fields you need, and provide you with a no-obligation quote.
Insurance Company Quick Facts
There are millions of insurance company leads in our database. If you’re wondering how to sell to insurance companies, keep these statistics in mind:
- In 2019, there were 76,860 claims made in the U.S. for homeowners insurance claims paid due to lightning losses according to Finance Online.
- According to LIMRA, 41 million Americans or 16% of U.S. consumers said that they need life insurance but do not own a life insurance policy.
- According to Zippia, The U.S. Insurance industry contributes 3.1% of the country’s total Gross Domestic Product.
- The average claim settlement for cyber insurance was $4.88 million in 2019 according to Willis Towers Watson.
- After experiencing a slight dip in 2019 (down to $5.03 trillion), worldwide gross insurance premiums increased by 3.98% to $5.23 trillion according to Zippia.
- In 2019, property and casualty insurance premiums written in the U.S. amounted to $637.7 billion according to Finance Online.
- 41% of U.S. consumers said that they prefer buying life insurance policies online according to LIMRA.
- According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, on average, annual deductibles for employer-sponsored healthcare insurance in the U.S. amounted to $1,644.
- Three out of five or 61% of car insurance customers compared prices at their last renewal according to Insurance Information Institute.
How to Market Your Business to Insurance Companies
If you’re wondering how to how to sell to insurance companies, it begins with defining your audience. Then you want to think about the best ways to reach them. Think about common mediums they might use to read or hear your message. Click on the links to learn more about the most popular marketing channels to deliver your message:
Start Building Your List!
Complete the form and a marketing expert will be in touch to help you build your list so you can start marketing to insurance companies.
Let’s Get Started!
Fill out the form to reach a marketing expert to discuss marketing and selling to insurance companies.
Our Insurance Companies Lists Are Best for:
- Parts suppliers
- Office supplies
- Insurance providers
Most Popular Segment Selections Include:
- Job Title
- Geography (ZIP Code, city, county, state, and more)
- Square footage
- Number of Employees
- Years in Business