How to Market and Sell to HVAC Companies
Reaching out to HVAC companies begins with three simple steps to help you get to the right contacts at the right HVAC companies:
Where are they located?
- Top Metros
- ZIP Code
Click the link to see HVAC companies by location.
HVAC Company Types
Is there a specific HVAC company you’re looking for?
- Sales/Number of Employees
- Related Industries
Click the link to see HVAC companies by type.
HVAC Industry Quick Facts
There are 83,846 HVAC companies in the United States. Of those:
- 53% have 1 to 4 employees (44,678)
- 44% have the job title owner (36,866)
- 43% have less than $500,000 in sales (35,708)
- 40% are air conditioning contractors and systems (33,582)
- 20% are heating contractors (16,487)
How to Market Your Business to HVAC Companies
Now that you’ve defined your audience, it’s time to think about the best ways to reach them. Think about common mediums they might use to read or hear your message. Click on the links to learn more about the most popular marketing channels to deliver your message:
If you’re someone who needs a steady stream of HVAC leads to sell your products or services, ask us about Data Axle Genie, our online proven solution to help you with your everyday sales prospecting. To set up your free trial, call 800.835.5856.
Get My FREE Custom Market Research Report
Fill out the form to reach a marketing expert to discuss marketing and selling to HVAC companies and get your free custom report.
Our HVAC Lists Are Best for:
- HVAC Equipment Manufacturers
- HVAC Equipment Wholesalers
Most Popular Segment Selections Include:
- Job Title
- Geography (ZIP Code, city, county, state, and more)
- Annual Sales
- Number of Employees
- Years in Business